Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet Surprise from a Dear Blogger

I just have to show off this Christmas Morning I found in my mailbox. My sweet blog friend, Annette, at SewManyMemories makes the most heavenly scented sachets. I ordered one that is embellished with a vintage hankie {imagine that!} from her Etsy store. Much to my delight, it arrived snuggled up with all these other goodies!
I am so blown away and grateful for her generosity! Every single item is that "good stuff" Karla challenged us to use. I think Annette used the good stuff to make someones day. How sweet is that?
As I unwrapped each little beautifully wrapped packaged the sachet perfumed my whole art room. It was so lovely I kept it right there for a whole day before I tucked it away in its intended home.
My favorite piece is the "Token of Friendship" heart. This will stay with me forever to remind me of Annette's generosity.

Don't hate me because I'm so lucky!

2 comments:

Annette said...

I'm so happy that you like everything! Thank you for such a wonderful and thoughtful blog post, dear friend! :)

Into Vintage said...

Wow - she really went all out with so many pretty additions to your sachet packaging. I'm a big fan of receiving surprises via snail-mail -- the friendship token is especially sweet. You are lucky!