Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Altered Book of Quotes - Janis Joplin

There hasn't been much recreational time in the art room this week so I thought I'd show you a couple more pages from the altered book project.
I am (was??) a huge Janis Joplin fan - a shooting star burned out way too soon!

The aqua flowers are done with a stencil and Golden Fiber Paste then outlined with a Pentalic Graphite 8B pencil - both supplies I would like to spend a whole lot more time experimenting with.
Hope you're all having a good week. I am SO ready for Spring!!!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Great quotes from that great book of yours! I haven't listened to Janis in quite some time. I think I'll go look for that CD...

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Great Altered Book ~ I think I can almost hear her unique voice, I think this would be a great weekend for some Joplin on the radio....
Have a Beautiful Weekend & Welcome Spring
Cheryl