Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Walking the Talk

My last post was about "blooming where you are planted".  Well, it's time for me to walk the talk.  I recently announced that the elusive antique mall space was finally on the horizon but it has fallen through and I am back on the waiting list.  The other dealer decided not to vacate after all but at least I know that I am in the running!  I had just finished up these little signs I thought I would add to the booth but now I might just list them on my Etsy..  blooming where I am planted and shouldering on.
Later the same day I stopped at the VOA and another motherlode of buttons took some sting out of the disappointment.  I am still sorting and promise I won't put you through so many button posts this time!

10 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh darn....I bet the next booth they offer you will be better than this one....Everything for a reason! It sounds like it will be soon though, so save your goodies so you are ready to roll when you get the call. That must be one great mall to have such a long wait for vendors!

Carol

NanaDiana said...

LOVE the words spelled out with scrabble letters. xo Diana

Annette said...

Oh man, that's too bad. Glad you got the buttons to help though! And I love the words!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Sorry the space fell through....dang. The waiting game is no fun. Hope that space dream comes true soon

Art and Sand said...

I am a firm believer in things happening for a reason. So, maybe that space wasn't quite right for you.

Annette said...

Sorry it fell through. Maybe it just wasn't the right time. That is one mother lode of buttons. They must just save them all up for you!!!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Oh no, you're back on the waiting list. At least you know there is light at the end of the tunnel and you should be next on the list. Love your Scrabble signs and of course all those buttons.

CATHY said...

How disappointing Kathy! I am sorry. but maybe this timing is for the best.... a little more time to collect and prepare. and yes a nice big bag of buttons will make anyone's day (well any of us crazy collectors day!)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope things work out for you my friend. Finding the buttons helps! Sweet hugs, Diane

Laurie said...

Hyperventilating over that button haul! That kind of sucks about the dealer but you know everything happens for a reason!