Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Mail

I received a sweet surprise in my mailbox this week.  This is from Wendy who joined in on the Pay It Forward swap.  A handmade card and a delightful altered Altoids tin. Burlap is all the rage but I haven't worked with it myself so that makes this tin even more fun.
She filled it with, what else, BUTTONS!  You know I was tickled and love the lace inside the lid, too.
The bottom of the tin is decorated just as beautifully as the top.  Thank you, Wendy, for such a treasure!

5 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a sweet surprise and a fun bonus with all those little treasures inside.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a sweet gift! The buttons look like some you don't have too! teehee! Enjoy your evening my friend. Hugs, Diane

Annette said...

Buttons and lace are a winning combination in my book! What a wonderful surprise.

Celestina Marie said...

What a darling creation and sweet gift. Love the details and filled with buttons ~ perfect!!
Happy Spring.
CM

The Polka Dot Closet said...

It's so fun to get gifts from bloggers....Wendy knows the way to your heart!

Carol