Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A New Product Line From The Other Art Room

I don't usually use my blog to promote but The Husband launched a new product line today.  Since Father's Day isn't too far off I thought I would give you a look see.  Gift ideas for men are hard to come by and he makes a variety of things that appeal to our guys including pens, letter openers, duck calls, pepper mills and now these new shaving sets.  All of his work is handmade, right here in the other art room (okay, it's a shop) from domestic and exotic hardwoods.  This one is made from Buckeye burl wood.  He will be listing some shaving brushes separately in the next few days, as well.  You can find his Etsy shop here or you can also find it on the left sidebar on my blog.  If you are an Etsy user, please stop over and give him some Etsy love!

11 comments:

Annette said...

That is a beautiful set! I've been an admirer of your husband's work for a long time and still love the pepper mill I got for my husband.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your husband makes beautiful things. How wonderful that you both love to create things.

xo Danielle

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Talented fellow!

CATHY said...

wow this is so beautiful. will check out his stuff on etsy. and you should promote him on your blog!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, WOW what a gorgeous set. Your hubby is so talented and this piece is stunning. I will visit his etsy shop and say hello. Thank you for sharing. You are one talented couple.
Wishing you a creative day.
Hugs

Annette said...

He does beautiful work. It must be good to have another creator in the house who understands the passion!!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

His creations are fabulous! This is a lost art and he does a wonderful job of keeping it alive. Can't believe all the details. You two are such a creative team!

Gail said...

Hubba hubba hubby! NIce work on his part.....thanks for sharing it with us all!

Art and Sand said...

Your husband's work is beautiful. I had to head over to check out his Etsy shop.

Art and Sand said...

Oh my! What incredible work your husband does.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG he is quite the artist, I had no idea...I'm off to look at his Etsy sight

Carol