Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Quote Book Pages

I picked up the latest issue of Art Journaling last week, plus a pad of papers from India and immediately felt inspired to work in my altered quote book.  A technique article by Heather Kindt is what got me going.  My pages bear no resemblance at all to hers, but that is how it is supposed to be.  Inspiration is looking [hearing/seeing/smelling/feeling] at something and getting an idea.
I found the quote on the left on Pinterest, my latest obsession.  I know many of you have already discovered it and I am, once again, late to the party.  It is SO much fun.  It is like making your own look-books and magazines that you can revisit again and again.  I put a link over on the left side of the blog if anyone wants to see what I have been finding out there in the wide world.  Boy howdy can a girl ever waste some time there - haha!!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Both quotes are so true. I really like the colors in these pages!
Even after 2 years, I'm addicted to Pinterest. It's the biggest time sucker for me!

Andy's Attic said...

Love your quote book pages. Great quotes! I don't dare start looking at Pinterest. I am already running out of time constantly so don't need another thing to occupy me. One of these days ....maybe...when winter comes knocking....

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

So true Kathy and so pretty too. Following you on Pinterest now.