Friday, September 10, 2010

Show and Tell Friday - First Time!


I just recently discovered My Romantic Home where Cindy hosts a weekly blog party called "Show and Tell Friday". I am simply amazed at all the creativity shared there. Click the link and see what I mean! I am probably a little late with my post but thought I'd go ahead and link up since I haven't done it before. That's me - late to the party - LOL!
This perfectly chippy blue porcelain enamel teapot was a recent thrift store find. It is missing it's lid but was just too cute to leave behind. I went out this morning and cut a late summer bouquet of dahlias and sweet alyssum. A little spot of sunshine on a gray Portland morning!

8 comments:

Susan said...

The chippy teapot is Awesome!!

Lori said...

Super great find, and the flowers are perfect. Love the location too. Romantic Home is the greatest. You'll love her site.

Victoria said...

Gorgeous!! you have stolen my heart with this beautiful creation! Dazzling!

Sherry from Alabama said...

I've enjoyed my first visit to your lovely blog. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me the kind comment Friday.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Luv the antique teapot! And the beautiful Dahlias. Thanks for sharing and also for your visit....Julian

hilary@oldhousetruelove said...

that is sweet.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Very cute! I love the way that bright pinks goes with the blue. They really complement each other well.

Anonymous said...

I love the bouquet. The dahlias are exquisite. I love Portland, so many creative people there!
Au Revoir,
♥Danette