Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Making

I had the best intentions of posting more often during my week off but I got hit by the flu train.  If I had to pay for my annual flu shot I would ask for my money back!
Fortunately, it held off long enough I was able to get in some visiting and some junking and some making before the forced resting began.
I picked up a bunch of used vintage greeting cards a while back and the urge hit me to make them in to tags.  I RARELY have the opportunity of stop what I'm doing and follow my muse so making these was a real treat for me.
I also finished another page in the altered book.  The font I chose made it a little hard to read.  It says:
Don't think too much, you will create a problem that wasn't even there.
Good words!

6 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Oh no! I sure hope you're feeling a whole lot better by now. Love your pretty tags and the new quote of your book page. Yep, that's me. So true.

Jewels said...

Ugh sorry about the bug - fortunately I have managed to dodge that bullet though it has made the rounds at work (so for me the shot worked fingers crossed). Love the tags - do you cut yourself or use a die cutter?

Art and Sand said...

Your tags are sweet.

I am sorry that you caught the flu. This year so many people have been struggling with lingering coughs.

Annette said...

What a clever idea for the tags! The altered page is one I need to take to heart. So glad you're on the mend :)

Curtains in My Tree said...


I like your flu tags LOL
I didn't get to accomplish any making on my week off

Laurie said...

I'm very glad you had a chance and took the time to satisfy your creative urge! Your paper art is lovely!