Thursday, October 2, 2014

Rescued Buttons

My favorite buttons from the previous post.  Yes, there were a few treasures among the trash!
It's hard to beat a little attention and a good bath.  The fellow with the pipe tickles me - I expect he was a hottie in the day.
These are the not-boring plastic buttons. You can click the pictures bigger.
These are mother of pearl and glass.  The big blue glass buttons were my favorite from the lot.
The saga of the missing comments continues.  I am not having as many missing notifications but a couple followers have reported not being able to leave a comment at all.  I'm staring to wonder if it has something to do with browser versions.  Anyone else having these issues??

6 comments:

Annette said...

The big blue ones are my favorite too!! And I love the button card with the "cutie".

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love seeing all of the unique buttons. And the man on the card is a real 'catch'! heehee! Hugs!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

i love the buttons and the button card was quite a find!

Carol

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love all your tiny treasures including Mr. Pearl Shirt Buttons. Don't you love the old button cards? I'm still having issues with several comments not coming through email and still not sure what's up with that.

Curtains in My Tree said...


Oh yes I would call them all treasures for sure
I haven't seen any buttons all summer .
Where have all the pretty buttons gone?
Guess they all made their way to Oregon

rush said...

I love the little mint 4-petaled button.