Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Loot

 No big scores this weekend but I did get a few things and had fun looking.  These pictures are "pre-washed" so don't click them bigger - LOL!  I was very happy to find a gaggle of little glass bottles.  The ones with the red tops are going to be used to corral tiny things in the trays I have been sorting.  I was thinking I would repaint the tops to match the sorted colors but when I washed them the red paint came off!  The plain metal lids will be perfect.
 More glass bottles, old wallpaper, rayon seam binding and another satin box for the tray project.  Love that blue dresser scarf.  That will be headed to my bedroom.
 This is the Sunday stuff.  Another jewelry box (like I need that), apothecary jars and a new hammered aluminum piece for my collection.  That box on the left is filled with Spanish vocabulary cards.
I pulled one out at random to see what they looked like and the deal was sealed.

8 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love those vocabulary cards, they would have sealed the deal for me too. Great glass jars and one can never have too many jewelry boxes.

laurie -magpie ethel said...

To collect..and you did. Fun weekend loot!

My Vintage Mending said...

You totally scored I love the little soap holder. The cards are great but that pattern oh that pattern. What great graphics...smiles...Renee

Andy's Attic said...

Love those cute little bottles!! Those cards had to be yours!

Into Vintage said...

'To collect' is perfect! I would have been sold on them as well. Sadly, I cannot say that in Spanish.

Annette said...

There's nothing like knowing it was meant to be! The small jars and bottles are a great find. They're perfect for so many things.

vintage grey said...

What treasures you found! Love the crochet pot holders and jars! xo Heather

Laurie said...

Is that a roll of wallpaper? I am coveting your little jar collections -- and those vocab cards!