Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Altered Book Pages and a Shout-Out

These are a couple more pages from the altered book project. I love the quote on the right but don't know who to attribute it to. "Not Everyone can be a hero because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by". Love that. We all have a role.
I also want to give a shout-out to my sweet MIL, Lisa. She has just recently opened an Etsy shop called MagicWithYarns. Her Etsy Mini is over on the left side of my blog. She owned a yarn shop in historic downtown Jackson CA for about 30 years, until her retirement over 10 years ago. She is listing her one of a kind knitted items plus lots of new old stock from her store. I am SO proud of the effort she has made to get her Etsy shop set up. If you are an Etsian please stop by her shop and welcome her with a heart.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I like that quote. It's kind of how I felt this weekend. Kudos to your MIL! I wish her success and fun with her shop!

GrannieEv said...

Just found your blog surfing from Comfort Doll Project. Love altered art and what did I read here but the quote......which I adore - it's by none other than Will Rogers (We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.)