Sunday, March 28, 2010

The NEW DESK is installed - WooHoo!

We arrived home from our trip to the coast Saturday afternoon and Andy arrived a couple of hours later with the bottom portion of my new desk. He made a "trial fit" and said he would be back Sunday to work on the electricity. Much to my DELIGHT he surprised me by bringing over the upper sections and spent the day installing it. It is so tall I couldn't even get the whole thing in the picture. I should have turned on the flash and held the camera with a steadier hand but I WAS JUST TOO DARNED EXCITED! It turned out even better than I imagined. I am so thrilled!
And when I plugged in the camera to load these pictures I didn't have to crawl under the desk on my hands and knees. Love it, love it, love it!!!
Tonight I am unpacking and re-hanging pictures and figuring out where things go. There is still a little trim work to do and the keyboard tray and the final lighting isn't installed yet so I will take another picture when it's a "done deal". For the moment I'm so happy I almost don't mind that I have to go back to work tomorrow. Almost.

No comments: