Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sugar Frosted

 I am clearly behind on posting but wanted to show you the brief  "sugar frosting" we had on Tuesday morning.  It only lasted a very short while but so cozy and wintry to watch it fall!  These pictures are what I could take from the patio, still in my robe and slippers.
You can still see the Hydrangeas' Autumn colors peeking through the snow.  I would enjoy a little more of this if only it knew to stay in the gardens and off the streets!
I am doing plenty of junking this week and it is going by way too fast, like time off always does.  Stay tuned for the junk-alanche and don't forget there is still time to enter this weeks give-away, "Dire Threads".  Just leave a comment on this post.

5 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Brrrr, I can feel the cold from here. I still detect the colors of your hydrangeas through the frost dusting...very pretty.

Laurie said...

Junkalanche -- LOL!

Andy's Attic said...

Your hydrangeas really do look sugar coated. Happy you are out junking...that makes for a great vacation.

Annette said...

So pretty! I'm ready for a good snow. This weekend would be good! Junk-alanche, lol!!!!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hi Kathy ~ We had some of that Snowy mix yesterday, nothing stuck to the drive or side walks, but my outside wood stair entry was a mess ~ glad it is all melted today.
Stay Warm
Cheryl