Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Percolation

 I am still hard at work on sorting/washing/listing all that work I bought for myself on vacation but my brain has been percolating on a new project.  Do you have a pair of these?  Do they even still make these?  Well, "these" have been mine since that slightly illegible date painted below my name.
Here are a few of the "ingredients" for the recipe I'm cooking up.  Check back later for the results - assuming I eventually finish all that work I bought for myself, that is.

3 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

No idea what you are up to..curious to see the finished project.

Into Vintage said...

I admire your discipline! I'd be dropping the work to get at the the new project which is probably why my desk is piled high...

Now I'm also wondering if bronze baby shoes are still made?

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh yes, my brother was the only one to have been given the gift of these. No money or time when I came around I guess. I haven't a clue what you are up to but I am along for the ride. Smiles...Renee