Friday, October 14, 2011

Family Fun!

Remember the wacky purchase I told you about in this post?  Well, it has morphed into double the fun!  When our older son saw it he mentioned he would like to have a bike like that, only a boys' version.  Well, that sent us off on a mission to find a matching one for his and hers fun.  I think our little Grand will have a ball when she can peddle her little bike around with Daddy and Mommy and we're hoping they will, too.  It's certain they will have the most unique bikes on the block!
The altered picnic basket turned out to be a little big for the package carrier but will still go home with the bikes, just in case.  Wouldn't it be perfect filled with sandwiches and apples and little bottles of chocolate milk?

4 comments:

Annette said...

Oh, look at that! It's so cool you found a matching one! It's too bad the basket didn't work out but it's a perfect picnic basket.

My Vintage Mending said...

Fantastic. I want one too....enjoy your bike ride. Smiles...Renee

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Who does not love a ride on an old fashioned bike. (I have two vintage bikes - an old schwinn that was my aunts that hung in my grandparents attic for years and my bike that is a Calif beach cruiser that I got in 1980 in So. Calif)

Barbara said...

These are great!