Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sometimes One Score is Enough

I hit the VOA, the Salvation Army and one Goodwill this morning in search of the perfect picnic basket to complement The Bicycle That Isn't Mine.  No luck with that and only a couple of vintage tins and some this and that to show for the effort.  Isn't it funny how you see something all the time until it is the thing you want??
I did score this sweet old medicine bottle that I listed on eBay tonight.  I haven't sold anything on eBay in at least 4 or 5 years but eBay seemed like a better venue for this than Etsy.  These bottles were made between 1890 and 1910.  I listed it a couple of hours ago and I think it will be fun to watch the action {??} next Sunday evening.  Or add it to one of my inspiration kits on Monday - LOL!

4 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

That is a really cool bottle. I think I would have to have kept it for at least a while with a little flower in it.
Annette

Annette said...

Cool bottle!! I've never tried selling on eBay. I hope it sells for you!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Crossing my fingers for a high bid on that Ebay auction!

Into Vintage said...

I just checked your auction - WOW! You must be thrilled. :-)