Friday, August 5, 2011

One Last Fix-Up And I Am Done For A While

Where Bloggers Create III sent me on a rearranging and fixing frenzy.  One more fix-up is completed and I think I'm over it for a while!
I bought this great vintage shelf paper from shepshaberdashery on Etsy.  There are yellow accents on the red roses so it matches with my Husky-girl tool chest and the wall color.  The printed edge has a wonderful "corrugated" type of texture that feels slightly thicker than the white part.   
It was a job to unload the shelves and then, of course, I had to dust.  Sheesh.  The vintage paper is a little fragile so I will need to be careful when I move things around but it seem like it will be okay.  The paper wasn't wide enough to reach clear back to the wall so I just taped the back edge with blue painters tape to hold it in place.  I love the new look!

4 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Kathy I am still loving what you did to the tool box. This looks fantastic. It is always one thing or another isn't it...great job. Renee

Lovey said...

Kathy...pretty!!!! Looks wonderful...isn't it nice to see our work is not in vain? Smiles...

Andy's Attic said...

Looks so cute! Just an added dimension that brings things together.
Annette

Annette said...

Wow, what a difference that makes! This is why I love looking at others' work spaces. There are so many great ideas out there that I wouldn't think of on my own!