Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's going on around the art room...

It was another busy week with my mind racing from one thing to another like I do. I have been enjoying Kaari Meng's new book, "Treasured Notions". Oh. My. Gosh. Her mood boards never fail to take my breath away! I can look at them over and over and so I do.

I have been working on some new things for my Etsy store and listed them last night. I made up a few packets of these vintage book pages and bundled them up with soft, yummy rayon seam binding. It looks so pretty juxtaposed against the aged paper! There are lots of foreign languages and other goodies included so it was fun putting them together.
I also put together a couple of new inspiration kits. You might remember this vintage Peter Rabbit book cover from my post about the Stars Antique Mall. Surely that little boy must be the Farmer's son.
Tonight I am sorting through a button box that arrived in the mail today. Big sigh. There's nothing like a button box. Life is good.

No comments: