Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another collage page

The first Teesha-style page was sort of pretty in a decidedly odd sort of way. At least it SAID something about pretty! This one is just plain creepy. It's kind of scary, what can come out of your head sometimes!
I actually finished this a couple of days ago but the week got so busy I nearly forgot to post it. Busy with the "day job" and learning about Google Analytics and re-doing all my keywords and tags and meta words and on and on for the Etsy store. Good grief!
The Teesha-style pages are a good exercise. I'm learning a lot about using the different pens. I have a long way to go with the lettering, especially the spacing. Good thing the little book I made has LOTS of pages. I like to think of it as "constructive (instructive?) play". Uh huh.

No comments: