Friday, September 25, 2009

Time off for good behavior!

I really buckled down this week on learning how to use the camera to produce the results I'm looking for so last night I gave myself some time off for good behavior and worked in my journal. I started on a two page spread about my right brain and left brain characteristics and obstacles.

They argue.

It isn't finished yet. I am still planning on adding some collage and probably some more words since I usually start reflecting when I'm adding the art. I wish I could post what I've got so far but it's a two page spread which means I have to make two separate scans and combine them side by side. I just tinkered around in Photoshop to see if I could figure out how to do it but NOTHING IS EVER EASY is it!!! And I can't face any more learning tonight. Did I mention I spent my day in a class on project management??? I have learned enough for this week. I know everything I need to know at this moment. I wonder if that's my right brain or my left brain at work.....
The journal I am working on was prompted by a book I am working my way through called "The Creative Entrepreneur" by Lisa Sonora Beam. Go here to see it.

No comments: