Thursday, March 3, 2016

Button Fun!

 I met an old friend for lunch yesterday and she surprised me with a tin of buttons from her mother.  How sweet is that!!  I haven't had any new buttons to sort in MONTHS so I'm looking forward to the treasure hunt.
 The tin is pretty interesting, too.  The inside of the lid is notched so you can hang it on the wall and the bottom of the tin has the same design as the lid.  I haven't seen one like this before.
I will report back on what the treasure hunt reveals!

4 comments:

Annette said...

What an interesting tin; I've never seen one like that either. Can't wait to see what gems you find in that pile of buttons!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Oh I want to help LOL


WOW what a nice surprise

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Lucky you! Looks like a fun pile of little treasures.

The Junque Seeker said...

That's a great tin, and I see some wonderful buttons in there. I was gifted with a tin of buttons this week, too. I've already made my initial dig and found some lovely ones, but plan to do a full inventory tomorrow. Happy!