Thursday, April 16, 2015

Christmas in April

 I was walking through The Bins the other day, stalking junk, when I found this extra fancy Putz house sitting there as if someone had cleared out a space around it so it would be noticed.  Yes, it is extra dilapidated and calling our for some major renovation but it has some special attributes.  Wait for it...
 Santa Claus hovering over the chimney!  But wait, there's even more....
Pull the little wooden bead on the side and Santa rotates and plays Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.  Christmas love!!  Another bin held the reindeer and the picks and they were set aside too, just waiting for me to rescue them from the vacuum cleaners and bowling balls.  A little Christmas magic in April.  Cleaning up the little house will be a challenge but it is just too sweet to not try!

9 comments:

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Score! You must grab vintage Christmas stuff when it appears, no matter the season! That's my rule! I've never seen a putz like that! Too Cute!
Erica :)

Art and Sand said...

I am so sad to hear that you are not feeling 100% chipper.

I am glad you are feeling well enough to get to the shops!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always go straight to the Christmas stuff at my thrift store. It's so hard to find these little houses but they are so precious. Enjoy your day...feel better sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Good score at the bins. That house will be a very easy flip...still in decent shape.

Annette said...

It was waiting there just for you! If anyone can fix it up, you can.

Laurie said...

Oh I would have been having kittens over that little putz house!!! Love this post!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I've never seen anything like this before. It was meant to come home with you and I know you'll give it the love it needs.

Annette said...

Obviously it was all waiting just for you. Must have known you would come by that day. Love that house and am sure you can fix it up!!

vintage grey said...

Such a fun little treasure!! So cute! xo Heather