Where Bloggers Create this year because my art room hasn't changed much since last year. If I am, I need to change up a few things. Step one is the birdcage I told you about in this recent post. I think I have figured out a spot for it.
You know how I am about using what I have for projects so last night I gathered up birdies, cut some branches off the lilac tree and dug an old bag of reindeer moss out of the shed. The moss was so old it had faded to grey so I spilled it out on the lawn and dunked the chunks in some watered-down Sulpher Green Dyna Flo. I had the mojo going so I didn't even wait for it to dry completely. We'll see how THAT works out. It is a read birdcage so the bottom slides out so I was able to arrange the branches inside with just tension holding them in place. I used hot glue (set on low, thank you very much) to attach the nest, birds and moss. I grabbed a ceramic bird off the top of my refrigerator to ground the arrangement.
Now on to clearing out the spot for it's new home!
Sweet Salvage ~ Comfort & Joy ~ Part II
57 minutes ago