Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Are you all exhausted from five days of blog-hopping at Where Bloggers Create?  I know I am, but in a very GOOD way.  Oh. My. Gosh.  So many wonderful creative spaces and so much inspiration.  It took me about an hour to start making changes to my art room!  I'll be showing some changes soon.
In the meantime I thought I would show you some birthday gifts I received from a sweet friend on Saturday.  She was on a trip where she had the opportunity to visit some antique malls and scored these delightful sugar bowls for my sugarcushions.  What a fabulous birthday present.  She also gave me these two books and a beautiful patio pot of pink and purple petunias.  I haven't been able to get a picture of those since we are enduring April in July here in Portland.  She knows me well!

1 comment:

Annette said...

What a thoughtful friend you have. The sugar bowls will make beautiful sugar cushions and I bet the books have some amazing photos. I'm still going through the creative spaces but getting some great ideas for when I redo mine!