Thursday, October 8, 2009

PhotoArt Jounaling class

Yikes! I've been so busy working on my journal (or should I say REWORKING!) that I forgot to post anything since Sunday. Let me just say that it's been a struggle. Many struggles. I don't have that "archive of hundreds of photos" she talked about so struggling to find photos that fit the assignment and then struggling to get my printer to co-operate with me and then I couldn't find a white pen that would write on the photos so ended up reprinting them FOUR TIMES. Good grief. The class was only $25 but I think I've got about three times that in supplies so far - LOL! It's all good. I like the journaling prompts. She really makes you think about what to photograph and how to write about the pix. And that is really what it's all about. I am learning.

1 comment:

Alayna Winter said...

As I've heard it said many times, "it's about the journey, not the destination." And I'm sure it's fun and challenging to learn about new techniques.