Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bloggy Love In The Mailbox

 I came home today to discover and envelope of bloggy love in my mailbox.  Dear Carol from Art and Sand sent me a surprise package!  When she and I "met" we connected right away and she has become a treasured blogland friend.  Blogging is so amazing that way.  How else would we connect with our wonderful tribe that we would never meet otherwise??
The envelope was packed with embellishments, envelopes and little trinkets.  She nailed my tastes perfectly! She is from southern California so I adore the playing card from her hood.
 Hope - what better gift could you receive, especially when it is tied up in a stamped muslin bag.
 I love the way she customized the bag with her own artwork, just for me.
How perfect is this!
Thank you, Carol, for your generosity and most especially for your friendship.  You are a treasure!

14 comments:

Art and Sand said...

I didn't expect to see a blog post already about the package. Now I remember some of the things I sent.

I hope to see them on the pages of your altered books.

I am glad you like your treats.

Annette said...

Oh my, what wonderful goodies in that envelope! They look like something you would show from one of your junking trips. The personalized bag is my favorite. That is a special one of a kind just for you gift.

The Junque Seeker said...

What a wonderful surprise for you, and how sweet of Carol! Isn't it fun to get new goodies, especially when unexpected? Happy creating!

suziqu's thread works said...

What a lovely friend Carol is to leave this great parcel for you Kathy.
Lots of things to play with in your work!
Have a great day!
Suzy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Lucky you! I'm sure you had so much fun discovering all these little treasures. Carol really is a sweetheart, love her blog!

Maureen said...

How sweet! Too cool that she even personalized it. Is that another needlebook (the one with the alphabet)? It IS awesome to have bloggy friends ;)

Curtains in My Tree said...

That was sweet of her to send a surprise package AHHHHHHHHHH

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a sweetie! Blog buddies know just what we love! She's such a sweet friend to us all! Hugs!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a great gift of allllll the goodies we love!!! I love blog friends, we are so like minded!

Carol

Annette said...

What a treat!!! And a surprise at that!! Carol really is sweet to send you such a personal gift. Bloggy friends are so great!

Laurie said...

Oh what a great surprise! You were spoiled!

Gail said...

Gotta love Christmas in January, right?! Beautiful goodies................

CATHY said...

OH SO FUN! I was thinking of you this morning. I was looking for a photo on my blog and came across the post from when we did a swap - oh my you sent me so many lovely things - so glad you are getting lovely things in return!!

Unknown said...

I really like your altered book. it would be nice to see a slide show of all the pages! I am now following you via Bloglovin' and Google +