You saw the new desk installed and heard all about the new lighting and now I am just about finished with the last project.
Genealogy is another one of my hobbies and I had a big sheet of butcher paper tacked up on one door as a quick reference. I re-painted the door with two coats of black chalkboard paint then quickly discovered a chalkboard makes a BIG MESS. I abandoned the chalk idea and used Sharpie Poster Paint pens instead. They wipe away with rubbing alcohol without removing any of the chalkboard paint. Gosh I wish Sharpie wasn't discontinuing those! They are fabulous because they behave like paint and don't soak through paper. I could swear I received an ad in my email that said they were replacing them with something new they call water based paint pens but so far I haven't found them anywhere.
Yikes, I got way off the subject.
Okay, the other door was a bulletin board before only everything was attached with scotch tape so I couldn't move things around without tearing something. I covered the door with those squares of cork board that you hang with double-sided tape. Now I can layer without damaging things. Love it!
The shelf above the door is new, too. It was wasted space before and, well, we can't be wasting space. That is wrong. I am slowly working on the re-arranging to move some things up there and make room elsewhere. And then not be able to find things for awhile - ha!
Oh, I forgot to take a picture of the door next to the closet doors. I used to have one of those travel toiletry bags with the clear pockets dangling from the moulding above the door. It was packed full of vintage linens and frequently slipped off the moulding and landed in a heap on the floor. I replaced it with rods that are mounted directly on the door and then layered the linens over the rods.
That's it - DONE!
We never outgrow Crown Center and Kaleidoscope
47 minutes ago