Friday, October 2, 2015

Play Time Matters

Yep, I have been easing back in to real life after vacation.  Don't want to rush in to things!  I worked a little more in the altered quote book.  I made the page on the right first and couldn't decide which quote to use so I made the page on the left and just used both.  I keep waiting for an opportunity to use the quote on the left at the office - LOL!
I picked up a little pamphlet with gorgeous floral pictures at The Bins this week.  My glue stick was already out so I decided to add them to the blank pages in my Nature's Bounty journal from Karla Nathan's swap.
Every single one is beautiful in it's own right so might be hard to add additional embellishments on top of them.

Some pretty girls in addition to the floral pictures.
I tried to match them to the pages on the opposite sides.  The lovely ladies lend themselves to additions more than the floral pictures but I am also trying to get away from always adding quotes and words.  I would like to just make one of those "glue books" one of these days. Goodness knows I have plenty of ephemera!
I hope you are taking some time for play.  It is IMPORTANT!

4 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, love your creations and yes playtime is important.
Each page of your quote book is unique. Love the quote above the flowers. So true. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, cm

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love those quotes! I wish I had room in the back of my head to store all the witty quotes I read, lol. Your pages are gorgeous!

Art and Sand said...

I see your book pages and tell myself that I need to work on mine.

Cache-Mire said...

Your books are so lovely! Thanks for sharing!