Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Elf-A-Paluza!

 If you follow me on Instagram then you have already seen this heap.  Sunday was Elf-A-Paluza!  I lost count at 60 and all are vintage marked Japan.  A village of little faces to wash and clothes to brush off! I also found a couple of Gurley choir boys and a pretty tray.
 This West German Inge-Glas Santa ornament is in the original box.
And then there was this...  Click it bigger and you will see there are some heart-breaks in this box but also a load of fun old ornaments.
It was a very good day in junk land!

11 comments:

CATHY said...

Christmas came early!!! what a fun find!!!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I would pee my pants if I found that many little elf's in one spot LOL
You found all this in one spot?

Melissa said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!! I would be in heaven!

Celestina Marie said...

Kathy you hit the jackpot on the knee huggers, Too cute!! Sweet little choir boys and the tray is a treasure.
Have fun! cm

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Good gosh! I missed this on IG!!! Estate sale or the bins? Holy Moley!

Maggie said...

Elves, elves, and more elves!

But my favorite??...the 2 little choirboy candles sweetly singing in the background. Had those when I was a kid. Oh, the nostalgia!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my goodness! My sister and I both collect the little pixies! Write me if you put them in your shop so I can at least go look! lol What a find! Sweet hugs, Diane

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Where did you find all of them? Elves and ornaments, what an exciting combination!!!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

WOW What a find!! You lucky lady!! :) Such a sweet combination, elves and pretty ornaments.

Jewels said...

LOL that is quite the gang!

Laurie said...

*snort* elfapalooza! what fun!