Saturday, September 10, 2016

Happy Autumn and Junking and Making!

I hope you are all enjoying these final glory-days of Summer!
It goes without saying that I have been blogging less and less and I don't want to be one of those who just drops off the edge of the world so I'm taking a moment to say that all is well.  Real-time posting on Instagram just seems to be more practical for me right now.  That said, I am never one to say never (ever!) so I might just turn up here from time to time.
In the meantime, please visit me over there. I am @buttonsaver.  If you Instagram and we haven't found each other yet, please leave a comment and let me know your Instagram name so we can continue to stay in touch.
I can't even begin to tell you how much meeting this blogging "tribe" has meant to me. Happy junking and making, my friends!

10 comments:

rush said...

I have been missing you! You always have neat stuff to show us. I don't use Instagram — Heck, I can't even keep up with Facebook!!! — and I have no clue how to use it! If I stumble upon it, I will look for you, though.

NanaDiana said...

I have not been blogging either due to hubby's health concerns here but I do miss reading your blog (and others). Good luck with the Instagram. I have an account but don't really use it----yet---- Have a great Sunday- xo Diana

oldgreymareprimitives said...

hehe we find each other wherever right?
How many years have we been bloggie friends? I've lost track..not even sure how many years I've blogged I need to look that up. :D

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

The IG world is so quick and easy for posting a good junking find. You know I'll hunt you down wherever there is junk to be found. I've been a blog slacker too.

Curtains in My Tree said...


I have missed you Kathy.
I haven't gone over to Instagram because I have too many irons in the fire now

Heidi Ann said...

Hi Kathy! I'm afraid I have been blogging less, myself. I've been spending more of my time focusing on selling. But I am on Instagram quite a bit. I do already follow you on Instagram: I am @coolpaisleycat over there.
I enjoy your posts, and I understand completely. IG takes far less time, as opposed to blog posts!

Summer said...

Happy Autumn to you too ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

The Junque Seeker said...

I follow you on Instagram, but have been missing your blog posts. Totally understand, though, as I find my blog posts getting further and further apart.

Art and Sand said...

I find that more and more people are focusing on Instagram.

Anonymous said...

Hi friends i just want to use this opportunity to thank this great loan officer Mr Ben Lee who helped me with a loan i was very in need of $7,000,000.00 USD so i was introduce to Mr Ben Lee a loan officer so i contacted his email and i got the loan amount of $7,000,000.00 USD  i will advice anyone who is in need of a loan to contact email: 247officedept@gmail.com Or you can whatsapp his via  +1-989-394-3740.