Sunday, July 24, 2016

And The Junk Goes On

My studio table was briefly (very briefly!) cleared off so I could snap a picture of some recent junk. I'm trying not to buy tins but couldn't resist the very vintage Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. Resistance is futile for the suitcases!
For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram, here is a little phone dump.  The Scripto set has already gone to it's new forever home.  The 60s wedding veil and corsage are going to be hard to let go of.  Stuff like that just tugs at my heartstrings when I find it.
I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  For those of you under the "heat dome" I hope you are finding fun ways to keep cool!

8 comments:

The Junque Seeker said...

Those are all great finds. The little chartreuse bag is adorable!

We hit a couple of sales yesterday, but it's nearly 100 degrees here so that was all we could tolerate.

Annette said...

I wasn't going to buy lace on my last junking trip, but I couldn't resist and came home with an obscene amount of it!! I've decided to stop fighting it, lol!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I would keep the wedding veil and corsage if I was you. You never find pretty things like that any more. I've thought of you this past week or so. I've been working on my Smash journal and loving it! It feels great to be creative for a change. lol Enjoy your week! Hugs!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, you found some great treasures. It sure would be hard to let the veil go. Love the sweet purse.
Yes trying to stay cool. We are at the 100's all week. Have a nice evening. xo

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'd have a hard time parting with any of these goodies, especially the suitcase and that fabulous green purse!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I'm under and IN the HEAT dome !!!! Baby it's hot
I went out however and found a treasure in this heat
you find more stuff that anyone I know.
I would keep the wedding treasures also

Summer said...

Very lovely finds ♥

summerdaisy.net

Laurie said...

Oh that green purse!!