Sunday, May 1, 2016

Better Late Than Never!

Oopsie!  I haven't been doing much junking lately, or much of anything I didn't HAVE to do lately and just noticed this blog post that I never finished and published.  That pretty picture is unframed.  I keep buying frames with no pictures and pictures with no frames - doh!!  I need to match them up and figure out sizes of frames I actually need.
The little curio frame in the back is about 3" deep.  The back is covered in very 60s gold wallpaper.  What do you think - switch it out or keep as-is?  The little set of drawers is cardboard with Bakelite handles. I have a weakness for pretty boxes and anything with tiny drawers.
Something for the guys.  I got two of these vintage beer trays and thought the red level was kind of neat looking.  It has been in my booth for a couple weeks now so apparently I am the only one who thinks it is interesting.
The brass plant holder and old ticking pillow cover have both come and gone.  I'd love to find a whole stack of those pillow covers!
This adorable little windmill is staying with me for a while.  It has a hanger on the back and the windmill spins.  It is right at home next to my wooden shoe and there is always room for tiny treasures!

4 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I have a weakness for little drawers too; yours are so cute with the little Bakelite handles. I'd probably paint the curio cabinet and switch out the goldish wallpaper for a floral or something cheerful. It sure is cool!

Annette said...

I'm glad to see you back with your fun treasures! The windmill is adorable and I don't blame you for holding on to it for awhile. If I was keeping the frame for myself, I would paint it and change the paper. That doesn't help you, I know!! :)

Melissa said...

Loving the linens pictured! :)

Linda said...

Everything is gorgeous! I love vintage. :)